Identifies and creates opportunities to build public awareness of our clients’ products, services, programs, activities and events through multi-channel communications strategies. Adapts or creates digital content for promoting and enhancing our clients’ brands. Ensures, protects and promotes brands’ social media content in a proper, coordinated and consistent manner.
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize brand pages within multiple social platforms, including blogs and YouTube, in alignment with client goals and established KPIs.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action for multiple client brands.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community/client.
- Thoughtfully lead community management for multiple brands, including proactive brand engagement (e.g. engaging with influencers and other brands).
- Remain up-to-date on social media trends as well as adhere to specific industry regulations.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. account management, strategy, digital marketing, media, creative) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Manage and maximize opportunities for engagement on social media by staying current with social media trends and best practices, and researching new social media platforms.
- Familiarity with the interplay between paid social media and organic social media
- Oversee Agency’s social media platforms.
- Delivers on the following day-to-day Social Media & Relationship Marketing campaign deliverables:
- Brainstorming and strategy development.
- Generating recommendations and proposals.
- Communicating to key partners, vendors and other agencies.
- Managing timelines, action logs and related process documents.
- Crafting and reviewing reports and final campaign analysis.
- Speaking to successes and learnings.
- 2-3 years of proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Digital Media or Public Relations
- Knowledge of the social media ecosystem and how insights, paid, earned and owned social media inform, involve and amplify one another.
- Willingness to experiment in social media on behalf of our clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive, self starter, self manager and tenacity in finding solutions to problems.
- Intense attention to detail, quality control, and error checking.
- Experience with paid social media a plus
- Agency experience a plus, but not required